Total Creation provides services including Internet web sites, web hosting services, domain registration, e-mail services and other services. Total Creation is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to protecting the online privacy of users of our services
By using the Services you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement, the Terms of Service and the other documents, agreements and materials incorporated therein (collectively referred to as the “Rules”). This Privacy Statement may change from time to time and Total Creation will provide notice of changes as described in the Terms of Service.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement should be sent to: Customer Services, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
In the Privacy Statment we have explained the following:
- 1. What information does Total Creation gather?
- 2. How does Total Creation gather information?
- 3. How does Total Creation use the gathered information?
- 4. With whom does Total Creation share information we gather?
- 5. How may you access or update stored information about you?
- 6. How does Total Creation protect your personal information?
1. What information does Total Creation gather?
Total Creation gathers information about you and your use of the Services as set forth below.
- Information about you. Total Creation collects personal information about you including, without limitation, personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address) and financial information (such as your credit card information). For some of our Services we may also ask other information about you such as your age or other demographic information. Total Creation may also collect your contact information and correspondence if you contact us by e-mail or letter.
- Information about your use of the Services. Total Creation collects information about your use of the Services including, without limitation, data about your computer (such as operating system type, browser type, software installed on your computer) and your web browsing information (such as referring URL’s as well as your IP address).
2. How does Total Creation gather information?
Total Creation gathers information that you submit on any Total Creation registration forms, surveys, questionnaires or other online forms. Total Creation gathers information about your use of the Services during such use, and you understand that you are not anonymous to us. Total Creation may also gather new information or update information from other sources including, for example, verifying and updating your address using third party services, using various methods to update your credit card expiration date or collecting information from our business partners.
3. How does Total Creation use the gathered information?
Total Creation uses your information to make your use of the Services more personalized and convenient. Total Creation uses your information to display or deliver materials, such as e-mails, surveys and content. Total Creation may use your information to target such materials so that they may be more relevant to you than materials that would be provided without the use of your information. Total Creation may use your information to make online transactions more convenient for you, such as pre-filling online forms that you may submit to us or, for some of our Services, this information may be pre-filled for third parties. Total Creation may provide your information to third parties as described below in Section 4.
- Total Creation uses your information to conduct and provide market research and data analysis services.
- Total Creation uses your information to provide, support and maintain the Services including, for example, to monitor and diagnose the Services, to provide technical support, to bill you for the Services and to contact you with respect to the Services or other United Online Web Services products or services.
4. With whom does Total Creation share information we gather?
- Total Creation will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party, except if you have given us your consent for such disclosure or if the disclosure is described below. Total Creation may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
- Total Creation may share your personally identifiable information with third parties that provide services on behalf of Total Creation. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the applicable service.
- Total Creation may share your personally identifiable information with its affiliates that protect your personally identifiable information from disclosure to non-affiliated third parties in a manner similar to this Privacy Statement.
- If Total Creation sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular Service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
- Total Creation may disclose your personally identifiable information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about your account as follows: as may be required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental agencies or law enforcement authorities; as necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Rules; to operate the Services properly; or to protect Total Creation, our members or other third parties including, without limitation, other emergency situations.
Third Party Sites and Co-Branded Services. Total Creation may advertise, promote, reference, recommend or provide links to third party sites, services and products. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement, even if the site, service or product is branded with Total Creation logo or name. Total Creation IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. Total Creation recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5. How may you access or update stored Information about you?
You may review and update your information stored as a part of your account by contacting our company and requesting such information.
6. How does Total Creation protect your personal information?
All of your account information is password protected for your security. Your billing information is transmitted and displayed using industry-standard SSL encryption. While Total Creation believes that it has implemented reasonable security, Total Creation cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized third parties, such as hackers, from obtaining or accessing your information.
Total Creation uses a feature of your Web browser called “cookies” to automate certain aspects of our Web site. Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer and that enable us to recognize your computer each time you return to our site. By using cookies, Total Creation can keep track of your preferences, what you have already seen on our site and what you haven't, and any personalization you've done, without requiring you to enter a password every time you come back. Total Creation uses any information gathered using our cookies in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
We may use an e-mail delivery and marketing company to send you e-mails. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those e-mail messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site.